How to request UPS (US) carrier within Calcurates?
In order to request the carrier proceed to Menu > Marketplace.
Here you will be able to Activate the needed carrier:
You will see the following message:
"You've requested UPS US. We will send you an email when carrier is activated."
We will receive a notification that you have requested the Carrier and will add it to your account.
Connect UPS (US) carrier to your Calcurates account
In order to sync your Calcuraters account with the requested carrier please proceed to Menu > Carriers.
It is required to have an active carrier account and specify the following data:
- Account Number. Fill in the UPS US account number.
- Account Country. Select the country from the dropdown.
- Account ZIP. Specify the account ZIP.
- Title. It is optional to fill in the title.
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Company Name.
- Address Line 1. Required.
- Address Line 2. Optional.
- Phone Number. Country and Area codes are required.
- Country. Select the country from the dropdown.
There are two toggles that need to be switched on too:
1. "I have received an invoice in the last 90 days".
Invoice information is required to connect unless this account has not received an invoice in the last 90 day
Having enabling this option, you are welcome to fill in the Invoice details:
1. Invoice Date.
2. Invoice Number.
4. Invoice Amount.
2. "Developer Kit License and Registration Wizard".
Having filled all the required fields with valid data, your carrier will be connected to the Calcurates account.
In the carriers grid the UPS (US) carrier label will be changed (from red to yellow "connected" icon):