Carriers that are available for your Calcurates account appear in the Carriers grid. Follow Menu > Carriers and you will reach it.
There are 6 columns in the Carriers grid:
- Name. Internal carrier's name. Carriers are country specific and you can see the country in the brackets.
- Connected at. Date when you connected your carrier to the Calcurates account using your credentials.
- Last Sync Date. Date when your last sync was done in order to get carrier's services and packages.
- Requests. Quantity of requests made with this carrier (not applicable yet).
- Status. Connected (yellow icon) or disconnected (red icon).
- Action. Actions for a connected carrier: disconnect, sync services and packages. Actions for a disconnected carrier: connect, delete.
If you want your carrier to be displayed in the grid you need to request it within Calcurates Marketplace. Follow Menu > Marketplace where you can find the full list of supported carriers.
Request a carrier
- Follow Menu > Marketplace to get there.
- Find your Carrier and press "Activate".
- As soon as Calcurates' admin activates the Carrier for you it will appear in your Carriers grid.