How to set Delivery Dates display format in Magento module config
There are 2 additional settings available in the Calcurates Magento 2 module config, that are responsible for the display of Delivery Dates info at checkout.
Setting 1: Delivery dates display settings
3 options are available:
- Do Not Show. Estimated delivery dates info will not be shown on Magento checkout.
- Show in the Tooltip. Estimated delivery dates info will be shown as a tooltip on your Magento checkout. Warning: existing tooltip messages will be ignored if “Show in the tooltip“ is selected.
- Show Next to the Method Name. Estimated delivery dates info will be shown next to the method name on your Magento checkout.
Setting 2: Delivery dates display format
2 options are available:
- Number of Days in Transit. Example: “3 days“ or “3-4 days“.
- Estimated Delivery Dates. A specific date or range of dates will be displayed.
Magento 2 Date and Time options to consider
These Magento 2 settings affects how the Calcurates Delivery Dates feature will look at checkout.
The default Magento 2 date and time configuration defines how date and time will be displayed at checkout and the Calcurates Magento 2 extension follows these general settings. To set up date and time format in your Magento 2, on the Admin sidebar, go to Stores —> Settings —> Configuration and follow these steps:
- In the panel on the left, expand Catalog and click the Catalog subitem.
- Expand the Date & Time Custom Options section.
- To establish the Date Fields Order, clear the Use system value checkbox and set the order of each part of the date field as needed, using the day, month, and year variables.
- To set your preferred time format, clear the Use system value checkbox and set Time Format to one of the following: 12h AM/PM or 24h.
- To establish the Year Range for the drop-down values, enter the year (YYYY) to set the from and to dates. If blank, the field defaults to the current year.
When done with the configuration, click Save Config.
How Delivery Dates feature works
Video: How to Set Up Shipping Segments and Rules in Calcurates How to add Delivery Dates feature To add the Delivery Dates advanced feature to your Calcurates account you need to request it from our internal Marketplace. Pricing for Delivery Dates ...
How to set up in-Store Pickup
Video: How to Set Up In-Store Pickup in Calcurates General Information In-Store Pickup is a handy feature that we offer which is available on request from our Marketplace. It enables a new shipping option type that will allow your customers to ...
How Multi-Origin Shipping feature works
Video: How to Set Up Multi-Origin Shipping in Calcurates? Enable Multi-Origin feature To add the Multi-Origin advanced feature to your Calcurates account you need to request it from our internal Marketplace. Having the functionality turned on, it ...
How Rate Shopping feature works
Add Rate Shopping Feature Rate Shopping is an advanced feature that we offer and it can be added to your account from our internal Marketplace. Rate Shopping Logic Rate Shopping is a complex shipping option that will allow you to "choose" the lowest ...
How Shipping Estimator feature works
General Information Shipping Estimator (aka Shipping on Product Pages) is an advanced feature that is available for subscription from Calcurates Marketplace. Shipping Estimator allows you to provide your customers with certain shipping methods and ...