How to set Delivery Dates display format in Magento module config
There are 2 additional settings available in the Calcurates Magento 2 module config, that are responsible for the display of Delivery Dates info at checkout.
Setting 1: Delivery dates display settings
3 options are available:
- Do Not Show. Estimated delivery dates info will not be shown on Magento checkout.
- Show in the Tooltip. Estimated delivery dates info will be shown as a tooltip on your Magento checkout. Warning: existing tooltip messages will be ignored if “Show in the tooltip“ is selected.
- Show Next to the Method Name. Estimated delivery dates info will be shown next to the method name on your Magento checkout.
Setting 2: Delivery dates display format
2 options are available:
- Number of Days in Transit. Example: “3 days“ or “3-4 days“.
- Estimated Delivery Dates. A specific date or range of dates will be displayed.
Magento 2 Date and Time options to consider
These Magento 2 settings affects how the Calcurates Delivery Dates feature will look at checkout.
The default Magento 2 date and time configuration defines how date and time will be displayed at checkout and the Calcurates Magento 2 extension follows these general settings. To set up date and time format in your Magento 2, on the Admin sidebar, go to Stores —> Settings —> Configuration and follow these steps:
- In the panel on the left, expand Catalog and click the Catalog subitem.
- Expand the Date & Time Custom Options section.
- To establish the Date Fields Order, clear the Use system value checkbox and set the order of each part of the date field as needed, using the day, month, and year variables.
- To set your preferred time format, clear the Use system value checkbox and set Time Format to one of the following: 12h AM/PM or 24h.
- To establish the Year Range for the drop-down values, enter the year (YYYY) to set the from and to dates. If blank, the field defaults to the current year.
When done with the configuration, click Save Config.
How Delivery Dates feature works
Video: How to Set Up Shipping Segments and Rules in Calcurates How to add Delivery Dates feature To add the Delivery Dates advanced feature to your Calcurates account you can in the left menu in the section Pro Features. Pricing for Delivery Dates ...
Variables for Delivery Dates and Time Slots (Magento)
If you are using Estimated Delivery Dates or Selected Delivery Dates and Time Slots features from Calcurates you may utilize 'date' or 'time' variables for your email or PDF templates in the Magento admin. Use the following code to insert the ...
How to set up the Product Page Shipping App for Shopify
Step 1: complete widget settings Complete widget settings in order to specify shipping rates, estimated delivery dates and countdown timer displayed on product pages. Main settings 1) Shipping method displayed in widget Select on of your existing ...
How Multi-Origin Shipping feature works
Video: How to Set Up Multi-Origin Shipping in Calcurates? Enable Multi-Origin feature To add the Multi-Origin advanced feature to your Calcurates account you need to enable toggle Multi-Origin Shipping on the Origins page Having the functionality ...
How Product Page Widget feature works
General Information Product Page Widget (aka Shipping on Product Pages) is an advanced feature that is available in the left menu in the section Pro Features. Product Page Widget allows you to provide your customers with certain shipping methods and ...